The Manhattan Project
Specializations are a way to indicate further knowledge, study, or natural talent within a skill.
You may have multiple specializations for a particular skill, but they never stack (you can only apply one to any particular roll).
A specialization adds + 1 to your pool if you are doing something applicable to the specialization, with the specialization skill.
Some examples of specializations are:
- Computer specialization in Data Retrieval
- Medicine specialization in First Response.
- Athletics specialization in Parkour.
- Stealth specialization in Moving in Wilderness.
- Animal Ken specialization in Imminent Attack.
- Subterfuge specialization Lying.
Specializations cost 3 XP each.